WHO KILLED [Officer]



WeAreChangeOklahoma - What did Sgt. Terrance Yeakey know?

cop-car.gif (5609 bytes)



Most people today believe someone other than James Earl Ray shot Martin
Luther King. They have judged the facts, not the standard news media spin.
Someday the world opinion will do an about-face and swing in favor of
another unjustly convicted man, Tim McVeigh. If AP and the talking heads
would only report the truth about ANFO and its impotency, most of the
thinking public would have to conclude that Tim McVeigh could not be guilty
of murdering anyone. This is already a known fact, but the media are
suppressing it. Contrary to news reports, the persons found guilty could not
have been solely responsible. An Oklahoma City police sergeant became aware
of this before anyone else, apparently during the first hour of rescue. He
paid for that discovery with his life.

Terry Yeakey was a giant of a man with a heart as big as the rest of him. I
wish I had known him. He was a crusader for truth. Whenever his name is
mentioned, I think of the news photo of him sprinting down NW 5th Street
toward the Murrah Building on another of the many rescue missions he
performed that ugly day. In his blue uniform, he tends to remind us of a NFL
linebacker about to put the sack on an unfortunate quarterback, but this is
quickly overridden by the grave concern on the face of a policeman in a
panic to save lives.

After numerous private investigators produced irrefutable evidence of
multiple explosions, unexploded bombs being hauled away after the fact, and
the complete and total incapability of an Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil (ANFO)
bomb to cause the cause the kind of devastation seen in downtown Oklahoma
City, a giant government cover-up became obvious.

Only a couple of hours into the rescue, Sgt. Terrence Yeakey became
painfully aware of something disturbing. Did he somehow figure out that the
building had been blown from the inside and that the news reports were
baloney? Did he overhear a strange conversation from some of the many ATF
agents who were on the scene sooner than they should have been? Whatever it
was, Terry was upset. He called his wife that morning crying - the big ol'
Teddy Bear of a guy was crying - and saying repeatedly, "It's not true. It's
not what they are saying. It didn't happen that way." Terry Yeakey may have
been the first to discover the sham.

He ran back and forth into that concrete mess of bricks and mortar all day
long and continued beyond exhaustion, far into the night. He scraped and
crawled and dug until his fingers bled and then kept digging some more. In a
cadre of heroes that day, Terry's performance was outstanding. On May 11th,
the following year he was scheduled to receive the Medal of Valor from the
Oklahoma City Police Department. He never got it. He was murdered on May 8,
1996, in the country - two and a half miles west of the El Reno

The official report said "Suicide," and anyone who believes an ANFO bomb
destroyed Murrah and the other surrounding buildings will believe this.
According to the report, Terry slashed himself eleven times on both forearms
before cutting his own throat twice near the jugular vein. Then, apparently
seeking even a more private place to die, he crawled another mile of rough
terrain away from his car and climbed a fence, before shooting himself in
the head with a small caliber revolver. What appeared to be rope burns on
his neck, handcuff bruises to his wrists, and muddy grass imbedded in his
slash wounds strongly indicated that he had some help in traversing this
final distance.

The bullet's entrance wound was in the right temple, above the eye. It went
through the policeman's head and exited in the area of the left cheek, near
the bottom of the ear lobe line. The trajectory was from a 40-45 degree
angle above his head. There were no powder burns. No weapon was ever
reported as found at the scene, but independent investigators speculated
that had Yeakey shot himself with standard police issue - a Glock 9mm or a
.357 Magnum - his head would have been far more destroyed than it apparently

One of the last people Officer Yeakey talked to was a friend who knew he was
on a mission of private investigation. Terry had told him that he was on his
way to El Reno to check out something but first he had to shake the FBI
agents who were following him. He was traveling in his private automobile,
and witnesses said later that the inside looked like someone had "butchered
a hog" on the front seat.

While political assassinations within American borders have become more
prevalent in recent years, the ploy to place the blame on someone else -
even the victim himself - is nothing new. Neither is the gullibility of the
American public.


* June 12, 1963 -- Civil Rights and NAACP leader Medgar Evers is shot to
death in the driveway of his home in Jackson, Mississippi. In the ensuing
daylight hours, a high-powered rifle is discovered stashed in the brush near
where the killer had lain in wait for the ambush.

* November 22, 1963 - President Kennedy is shot to death in Dallas,
allegedly from the 6th floor window of the School Book Depository Building
at Dealy Plaza. A high-powered rifle is found stashed behind boxes across
the room on that 6th floor.

* April 4, 1968 - Dr. Martin Luther King is shot to death on the Lorraine

Motel balcony in Memphis, allegedly from the rear window of a run-down
flophouse across the street. A high-powered rifle is dumped two doors away
at the front of the flophouse and recovered only minutes later.

Political assassinations and their perpetrators were beginning to take on a
pattern of incredible stupidity, at least from the government's perspective
and news media spin.

In all three cases, the FBI took charge of the investigations.

In all three cases, the bullets could not be matched to the guns.

In all three cases, evidence was suppressed and mysteriously disappeared.

In all three cases, the FBI became highly suspect.

In all three cases, the crimes were declared "solved," but the facts never
meshed with the solutions, and grave doubt lingered about the guilt of the
three "lone nuts" blamed for the murders.

With the recent passing of former Alabama Governor George C. Wallace, news
reports reminded us of the five bullet wounds suffered by him in the May 15,
1972 attack by Arthur Bremer. Some reports reduced it to four at the time,
while most avoided the issue entirely.

Here was the problem: Bremer emptied a five-shot, Model 36, Smith & Wesson
snub-nosed revolver. Whether Wallace took only four hits or all five, who

can explain the other three wounded people? A Wallace bodyguard and a Secret
Service agent were seriously wounded and a female campaign worker was hit in
the leg. Not even would Arlen Spector be foolish enough to try to create two
or three "magic bullets" in this case, and the silence at the time was

Then those who subscribe to the university propaganda regarding the utter
folly of even suggesting a dreaded conspiracy say, "Yeah, well, now I guess
you're going to tell me that Sirhan Sirhan didn't kill Bobby Kennedy,

No, we won't say such a politically incorrect thing if you can tell us

exactly how the powder burns got behind Senator Kennedy's right ear. Famed
Los Angeles coroner Thomas Naguchi stated that the gun barrel would have had
be within two inches to create the burns. Dozens of witnesses said Sirhan
was never closer than "three to four feet." The FBI explained this away by
claiming "Kennedy turned his head" following the initial shots, but all
ignored the inexplicable powder burns. Then there is the problem with the
eleven bullets (found in the walls and people) emerging from an 8-shot Iver
Johnson revolver.

Sometimes the perpetrators can fool even their own users. Yes, Sirhan
believes he killed Senator Kennedy just as Tim McVeigh apparently believes
he blew up the Murrah Building. But the facts show that either supposition
is totally impossible.

During the ensuing decades, the Federal Bureau of Investigation has fairly
earned the reputation of being more of a Government Protectorate than an
efficient investigative agency. One need only reference the cases in more
recent years of Gordon Kahl, KAL 007, Tupper Saussy, George Hansen, the
Weaver family, the mass murder of the Branch Davidians, the faked suicide of
Vince Foster, the Oklahoma City bombing(s), the farcical case against the
Montana Freemen, and the likely shoot-down of TWA Flight 800 for
confirmation of this on-going duplicity between government and news media.

Although the Yeakey incident occurred some thirty miles away in a different
jurisdiction, the investigation was quickly taken out of the hands of the El
Reno police and the Canadian County sheriff and turned over to the Oklahoma
City Police Department and the FBI. No homicide investigation was ever
conducted, and there was no autopsy.

In an interview with Terry's widow, Tonia Yeakey revealed that her husband
had been very upset by something he had seen under the day care center on

April 19th. He had wanted to go back and photograph it, but the officials
would not let him onto the site again. The Oklahoma Bombing Investigation
Committee (OKBIC) speculates that what Terry saw may have coincided with the
possible evidence of another unreported bombing device uncovered by their
"science people."

Mrs. Yeakey also said that Terry was supposed to be decorated for his work
as a rescue person, but didn't want to be put in the limelight. Terry felt
the investigation was fraudulent and didn't like the fact that the OKPD was
honoring people who really weren't deserving of the honor.

Sgt. Yeakey had told friends that he was going out of town to hide or secure
"evidence of a cover-up of the bombing by federal agents." It was his day
off, and he was traveling in his private automobile. In his last known
conversation, Terry reportedly told a friend that he "was being followed by
the feds and had to shake them." Previously, his household had been
subjected to numerous threatening phone calls by persons unknown, threats
which have not ceased even with his death.

Tonia Yeakey has moved five times in three years since the Oklahoma City
tragedy. She continues to get intimidating letters and threatening phone
calls. Since her husband's death, her home has been broken into and personal
threats have been written on her living room walls. She remains in fear for
her life, constantly seeking asylum, with no place to turn.

Sgt. Terry Yeakey was murdered, and just as with the absurd conclusions in
the Vince Foster case, the closing of the case as a "suicide" is ludicrous.

Growing Body Count Of OKC Bombing Witnesses Who Knew Too Much


Oklahoma City Bombing Articles

Unresolved Deaths In Oklahoma


cop-car.gif (5609 bytes)


[APFN] The Terrance (Terry) Yeakey Incident
Terrance (Terry) Yeakey was a courageous young black
Oklahoma City police officer who was on duty near the
 Murrah Building the morning of that building's bombing.
 Officer Yeakey entered the bombed out Murrah building
 and saw things that apparently caused him to be murdered.
 The hideous details are within these audio tapes, an interview
with Terrance Yeakey's wife:
(Real Player)
Part 1
Part 2

[APFN] Oklahoma City Bombing Cover-Up



What is the OKC Bombing "elephant in the living room"

The OKC Bombing: A Day of Truth ~ Ten Years Later


Amazing New Evidence Emerges in Oklahoma Bombing

Mysterious deaths weaken the left-wing media myth


almost positive the OKC blast was a mini nuke


Oklahoma Bombing Grand Jury Loses Credibility



According to his death certificate, Timothy McVeigh died a soldier.

Oklahoma City Bombing



9-11 Attack on America

APFN/Ken Vardon
7558 W. Thunderbird Rd Ste 1-115
Peoria, Arizona 85381

Who is Ken Vardon?

flagbar.jpg (5392 bytes)

Subscribe to apfn-1
Powered by groups.yahoo.com



"...a network of net workers..."

APFN Sitemap

APFN Message Board

APFN Contents Page

APFN Home Page

E-Mail: APFN@apfn.org


Last updated 10/19/2013