Sherman H. Skolnick
Moderator/producer Chicago public access Cable TV Program "Broadsides", on since 1991, chairman/founder, Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts since 1963.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION PRELIMINARY REPORT ON THE RECOVERY OF PIPER SARATOGA AIRCRAFT OF JOHN F. KENNEDY, Jr.
1. No declassification until 7/22/2029.
2. This is in deference to the wishes of a senior member of the Kennedy family.
3. Also in deference to the order of the national government and in respect to certain foreign intelligence agencies having reciprocal agreements with the U.S.
4. POTUS order and national security findings attached.
5. The recovered aircraft shows evidence of an explosive device having been glued or affixed within the tail luggage compartment.
6. Device was apparently actuated by a barometric trigger. Radio signals not ruled out.
7. Tail of aircraft was dismembered from the plane making it front heavy.
8. Study of radar shows the plane fell in excess of 6,000 feet per minute up to radar cutoff.
9. Satellite images supplied by the National Reconnaissance Office record an outbursting flash from the aircraft just prior to it going into perpendicular descent.
10. Tail structure was dismembered just prior to descent.
11. Recovery of a piece of luggage from beyond the flight path of the aircraft correlates with it being hurtled out of the tail luggage compartment at outburst.
12. Preliminary examination of the aircraft shows residue of an explosive device the Laboratory identifies as being the type used by certain foreign intelligence agencies. Refer to POTUS order and findings.
13. Study of Air Traffic Control and other radio signals shows no Mayday report from the aircraft, explained by rapidity of descent.
14. Investigation and examination has been strictly compartmentalized.
15. A short,
perfunctory examination of the recovered bodies was completed.
Examination revealed that Carolyn Bessette Kennedy was in third
trimester pregnant, the fetus a boy. The four bodies were transferred to
a senior member of the Kennedy family. The Bureau was not informed
whether the bodies were actually cremated. Indirect advisories report
that the bodies may have been shipped in untagged containers to foreign
destinations. Reliable assets are to submit
For a heavy packet of printed stories send $5.00 [U.S. funds] plus a stamped, self-addressed BUSINESS sized envelope with three stamps on it, to Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts, Sherman H. Skolnick,Chairman,9800 So. Oglesby Ave., Chicago IL 60617-4870. Office: 8 a.m. to midnight, 7 days, (773) 375-5741. Recorded phone message (773) 731-1100. E-mail: skolnick@ameritech. net website: skolnicksreport.com NOTE "s" after skolnick in website address. We hope in near future to have portions of our TV Show on video streaming on internet.