Benghazi-Gate:Obama Admin Told CIA on Ground In Libya
"NOT TO HELP" Embassy Officials
Oct 26, 2012
Fox News has learned from sources who were on
the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for
military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent
attack several hours later was denied by U.S. officials — who also told
the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the
ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately
9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.
Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods was part of a small team who was at the
CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. consulate where Ambassador Chris
Stevens and his team came under attack. When he and others heard the
shots fired, they informed their higher-ups at the annex to tell them
what they were hearing and requested permission to go to the consulate
and help out. They were told to "stand down," according to sources
familiar with the exchange. Soon after, they were again told to "stand
Woods and at least two others ignored those orders and made their way to
the consulate which at that point was on fire. Shots were exchanged. The
rescue team from the CIA annex evacuated those who remained at the
consulate and Sean Smith, who had been killed in the initial attack.
They could not find the ambassador and returned to the CIA annex at
At that point, they called again for military support and help because
they were taking fire at the CIA safe house, or annex. The request was
denied. There were no communications problems at the annex, according
those present at the compound. The team was in constant radio contact
with their headquarters. In fact, at least one member of the team was on
the roof of the annex manning a heavy machine gun when mortars were
fired at the CIA compound. The security officer had a laser on the
target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a
Spectre gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations
forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground
involved in intense firefights. The fighting at the CIA annex went on
for more than four hours — enough time for any planes based in Sigonella
Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that
two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among
them Delta Force operators.
Is this why CIA chief really resigned?
The speculation surrounding the sudden resignation of CIA Chief General
David Petraeus is focusing in large part on his role in an alleged cover-up
of the attacks against the U.S. mission in Benghazi this past September.
Perhaps overlooked is the CIA’s role in purportedly using the Benghazi
mission to coordinate U.S. aid to Syrian opposition groups and information
those same insurgents include jihadists openly acting under the al-Qaida
One week before he was slated to testify before Congress on the Benghazi
debacle, Petraeus on Friday night announced his resignation, citing an
extramarital affair, and it was reported he will no longer testify.
Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., the House
Homeland Security Committee chairman, charged in an interview with CNN
that Petraeus is “at the center of this, and there are answers that only he
has.” King was referring to the Benghazi attacks
Former Ambassador Ann Wagner…Benghazi Stand Down Order Came From Obama
Congresswoman and former United States Ambassador to Luxembourg Ann Wagner
on The Dana Loesch show and placed the blame, of the stand down order to
those that could have offered assistance to Americans under attack, on none
other than Barack Obama.
Rep. Ann Wagner on The Dana Show 5-8-13
Loesch asked Wagner, “Because you have been an ambassador, you have been
overseas with similar responsibilities and similar missions – who gives such
an order to stand down? Where does that come from?”
“The President of the United States,” the Missouri congresswoman affirmed.
During the Foster death investigations, like Benghazi,
investigators were also thwarted, stonewalled, and unable to perform their
The Fix is in: Hillary’s Benghazi cover-up—like Vince Foster death
If past is prologue expect the Benghazi investigations to be covered up
whether or not Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testifies. According to
Foreign Policy Magazine that despite the House and Senate foreign
relations committees having announced she would testify on Benghazi this
week, the State Department said last Thursday “that’s not a done deal.” On
Saturday, the deal was undone when it was announced that Hillary would
not testify due to health issues but would be able to continue to
work from home.
Recall how it was Clinton who was one of the first top Obama
administration officials to mislead the public by
falsely blaming a YouTube video for the deadly attack. President Barack
Obama, U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice and White House Press Secretary James
towed-the-line and repeated the same falsehood knowing it would be
reported as the truth by the media.
It was on July 20, 1993 when Vince Foster, President Bill Clinton’s
childhood friend and Hillary Clinton’s closest White House confidante, was
found dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound in the head in Fort
Marcy Park, Virginia. Before a preliminary investigation began, Americans
were told by White House officials and President Clinton that Vince Foster
committed suicide in Fort Marcy Park, nobody saw it coming, and it would
remain a “mystery”—the cohesive strategy crafted in Hillary’s White House
counsel’s office. Clinton Press Secretary Dee Dee Myers even stated: “the
Park Service Police is the only agency that’s investigating [Vince Foster’s
death], and that the objective of their search is simply to determine that
it was a suicide.”
The fix was in. The objective of the investigation into Vince Foster’s
death, the highest ranking government official’s death since President John
Kennedy was assassinated, was “simply to determine that it was a suicide
[emphasis mine].” The conclusion was predetermined. The cohesive strategy
stuck as “truth” and they got away with it. Homicide, foul play, the
possibility of blackmail, a potential risk to America’s national security,
was never investigated. No need for the Clinton White House to cooperate
with investigators or the media. They didn’t. Case closed. Move on….
LATEST BENGHAZI LIE: Offered by Defense
Secretary Leon Panetta today on Sunday talk shows:
"Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, ahead of expected testimony on Capitol Hill
about the Libya attack, said Sunday that the United States simply didn’t
have enough time to respond to the fatal terrorist strike." SEVEN HOUR
STAND-OFF? Africom team an hour and a half away TOPS? Why did the former
Navy Seals trying to protect the Ambassador flash lasers on the top of their
building as a signal to AIR COVER????
AND THIS FROM FOX NEWS SEAN HANNITY:
"....But as David Petraeus testified, by the time that Susan Rice appeared
on five Sunday talk shows, five days after the 9/11 attack to distribute
misinformation about this YouTube video, hits agency had already supplied
guidance to the administration clearly identifying Benghazi as a terrorist
However, from the time that guidance went from the White House to the hands
of Susan Rice, something had dramatically changed, and references to this
being the work of Al Qaeda had, in fact, been scrubbed.
Now a spokesman for the National Security Council is now denying that Obama
aides had anything to do with this, quote, "apparent edit," but the chairman
of the House Intelligence Committee disagrees and says somebody inside the
administration had to be responsible for altering these talking
.....REP. MIKE ROGERS, R-MI.: The intelligence community had it right, and
they had it right early.
It went to the so called "deputies committee" that's populated by appointees
from the administration. That's where the narrative changed."
MORE HERE. There is a lot of dirt under this rock.....
a) Hillary Clinton lied under oath to Congress.
b) Barack Obama went to sleep knowing that a U.S. Ambassador and other
Americans were under terrorist attack.
c) Barack Obama awoke refreshed the next day to begin fundraising.
d) The entire Executive Branch lied repeatedly to the American people to
save Obama's chances for reelection.