International War Crimes Tribunal
United States War Crimes Against
J. Danforth Quayle, James Baker,
Richard Cheney, William Webster, Colin Powell,
Norman Schwarzkopf and Others to be named
Against Peace, War Crimes, Crimes Against
Humanity and Other Criminal Acts and High Crimes in
Violation of the Charter of the United Nations,
International Law, the Constitution of the United States
and Laws made in Pursuance Thereof.
As large numbers of progressives worldwide join in our efforts to make the truth known to the people, we must work with International agencies which are not controlled by the U.S. government, such as the International Criminal Court (ICC) which will try persons for international war crimes. When Reason and Truth regain their force in the world, we may see some unusual criminals in the docks.
President Bush from
President Bush ordered the destruction of facilities essential to civilian life
and economic productivity throughout
4. The United States intentionally bombed and destroyed civilian life, commercial and business districts, schools, hospitals, mosques, churches, shelters, residential areas, historical sites, private vehicles and civilian government offices.
6. The United States intentionally bombed and destroyed Iraqi military personnel, used excessive force, killed soldiers seeking to surrender and in disorganized individual flight, often unarmed and far from any combat zones and randomly and wantonly killed Iraqi soldiers and destroyed materiel after the cease fire.
Illegal weapons killed thousands of civilians and soldiers.
The conduct violated
9. President Bush ordered U.S. forces to invade Panama, resulting in the deaths of 1,000 to 4,000 Panamanians and the destruction of thousands of private dwellings, public buildings, and commercial structures.
10. President Bush obstructed justice and corrupted United Nations functions as a means of securing power to commit crimes against peace and war crimes.
11. President Bush usurped the Constitutional power of Congress as a means of securing power to commit crimes against peace, war crimes, and other high crimes.
President Bush encouraged and aided Shiite Muslims and Kurds to rebel against
the government of Iraq causing fratricidal violence, emigration, exposure,
hunger and sickness and thousands of deaths. After the rebellion failed, the
14. President Bush intentionally deprived the Iraqi people of essential medicines, potable water, food, and other necessities.
constitutes a crime against humanity.
15. The United States continued its assault on Iraq after the cease fire, invading and occupying areas at will.
16. The United States has violated and condoned violations of human rights, civil liberties and the U.S. Bill of Rights in the United States, in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere to achieve its purpose of military domination.
The United States, having destroyed Iraq's economic base, demands reparations
which will permanently impoverish
18. President Bush systematically manipulated, controlled, directed, misinformed and restricted press and media coverage to obtain constant support in the media for his military and political goals.
The United States has by force secured a permanent military presence in the
Gulf, the control of its oil resources and geopolitical domination of the
The members of the International War Crimes Tribunal finds each of the named accused Guilty on the basis of the evidence against them and that each of the nineteen crimes alleged in the Initial Complaint, attached hereto, has been established to have been committed beyond a reasonable doubt.
The members believe that it is imperative if there is ever to be peace that power be accountable for its criminal acts and we condemn in the strongest possible terms those found guilty of the charges herein. We urge the Commission of Inquiry and all people to act on recommendations developed by the Commission to hold power accountable and to secure social justice on which lasting peace must be based.
The Members urge the immediate
revocation of all embargoes, sanctions and penalties against
DEAD PENALTY BY HANGING, FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS.
REPARATIONS FROM THE
UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT TO
CASH PAYMENT OF 2.5 TRILLION U.S. DOLLAR.
Join this Campaign
Feel free to email me if you have any questions or suggestions.
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information.
Any opinion or advice it contains is subject to our terms and conditions of business.
If you have received it in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your
system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or
indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message without a KP-
BÍRSENDIENSTE agreement. We will pursue legal action to its fullest extent for any unauthorized use.
KR-BÍRSENDIENSTE reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.
We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.
Trading futures involves risk of loss.
Back to Iraq War Page
American Patriot Friends Network
"...a network of net workers..."
APFN IS SUPPORTED BY "FREE WILL" GIFT/DONATIONS
Without Justice, there is JUST_US!
APFN Message Board
APFN Contents Page
APFN Home Page
Last updated 09/26/2010