Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 12:02:50 -0400


TODAY's COMMUNIQUE By Authority of Ephesians 5:11


Jane Graham, OKC Bombing survivor 1:38:39

What really happened at the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City in April 1995? Who was really responsible for the bombing? What better person to ask than one who was there? Jane Graham, who was on the ninth floor, recounts her hair-raising experience before, during, and after the bombing. If you are interested in this subject you may also want to see Sovereign Solutions: Lashon Yeakey Hargrove, surviving sister of Officer Tearance Yeakey, and Sovereign Solutions: Chris Emery, documentary filmmaker on the OKC  bombing===================================================



Our hats are off to these important WOMEN for their efforts to get the truth out on what appears to be a premeditated Government Hegelian Act of Terror to push thru the Omnibus-CounterTerrorism Act and crush the Militias in public eye in one fell swoop. BTW, I hear people are starting to stamp their "dollar" bills with a stamp that says "Support Your Local Militia".

Keep in mind that the WACO Operation records were stored in the Oklahoma Murrah Building. That Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating was appointed in 1985 head of the ATF via Treasury Enforcement and oversaw US Interpol activities, and was a special agent with FBI for left wing terrorist opertions on west coast in 1969. Gov Keating's brother Martin wrote a bizarre book about the bombing of a Federal Building with antihero named TOM McVay copyrighted almost 2 years BEFORE the OKC Blast. It is now available as "The Last Jihad" ISBN 0964704811 BUT has changed from the original manuscript. An M. Keating also published a book in 1988 called "The City that Refused to Die" wherein a group of Oklahomans were blowing up buildings. That Frank Keating became a member of the Knights of Malta in 1988. Coincidence ? Not sure.


The following article was transcribed by Angie@DataSource.

This CRUCIAL data, regarding the Oklahoma City, Murrah Building, is not receiving the attention it deserves from the media. PLEASE post the following article on your websites and on listservers, and email/fax EVERYWHERE, asking others in turn to repeat the procedure, as SOON AS POSSIBLE. Radio hosts: please inform your audiences of this matter. I can't stress enough the urgency of disseminating this information right away. THANK YOU. Angie.



Anyone who saw the televised coverage of the bombed-out Murrah Building didn't need to be a rocket scientist to realize that the tremendous destruction done didn't come from a single bomb in a vehicle `outside' the building. But, rather, it should have been obvious to any fourteen-year-old boy of average intelligence that the Murrah Building was literally "dropped" by blowing several of the reinforced concrete supporting columns and part of the massive reinforced concrete header supporting the building out from under it. This occurred as Gen. Partin said, "at critical structural points at the third floor level." Did the bombers plant explosives in other parts of the building as well?

Eyewitness accounts `before' the bombing strongly suggest that demolition charges were placed elsewhere. On the Friday before the bombing several persons at the Murrah building saw three men (they took for maintenance or utility workers) "working" in a reserved area of the underground parking structure. These men had what appeared to be a set of plans or "blue prints," telephone wire and a large block of "clay." When the three men noticed they were being observed by one of the employees, JANE GRAHAM, a federal government employee of the Department of Housing and Urban Development (H.U.D), situated in the Murrah building, they themselves began to act somewhat suspiciously.

And this is where we get into the importance of Jane Graham. It was nearly a year later, while watching a video about the bombing at a friends' house, Jane was taken aback by two men in the video she'd seen on the afternoon before the bombing and `the very morning of the bombing' inside the Murrah Federal Building each wearing the blue uniform (shirt and pants) of General Services Administration (G.S.A.) employees. Jane had never seen these two men before or after this two day period, and at the time, had thought it strange that two of the regular G.S.A. employees would have been off on the same day, replaced by two temporaries.

After viewing the video, she began to re-think several incidences she had heard or seen in the two weeks leading up to the morning of the bombing that at the time they occurred didn't seem all that unusual. But, as she began to put them in order, a definite pattern of importance began to emerge. The first incident was a conversation between two women she'd overheard in a coffee shop/snack bar in the Murrah Building about two weeks before the bombing. In this conversation one woman told another that a friend of her's in the F.B.I. had mentioned there was going to be a bombing. Concerned because Jane thought the woman was talking about the F.B.I. building, and she had a relative working nearby, she told her husband that evening what she'd overheard. Then the three utility workers in the underground parking structure she and others had seen "working" the Friday before the bombing, now began to appear much more significant to her than they had at the time she'd seen them.

The thing that really bothered her were these two men - the two she'd seen the previous afternoon and the morning of the bombing - "working" inside the Murrah Building wearing their blue G.S.A. uniforms. The video Jane was watching had been shot shortly after the bombing and here they were outside the building `in street clothes' accidentally caught on videotape! Why had they changed? The last time she distinctly remembered seeing them it was 8:15 A.M. on April 19th (approximately forty-seven minutes before the bombing). They had just exited a stairwell that comes directly from the ninth floor down to the hallway they now briskly passed her in. As she turned to watch them they continued down the hallway and exited the building at a fast pace. Jane remembers that one of them was carrying something in in his hand but she doesn't remember what it was.

It should be noted that neither of these individuals were any one of the three men that she and others had seen "working" in the underground parking structure on the previous Friday. These were two different individuals from the three. Jane had told the F.B.I. about the two men in the G.S.A. uniforms and when she was asked by an agent was either of them Timothy McVeigh or Terry [Nichols], and she told them "No," the F.B.I. wasn't really interested in talking to her further.

The question now becomes: Who is Jane Graham and is she a credible witness? Jane and her family moved from Boston to Oklahoma in 1984. She is a wife, mother and grandmother. After moving to Oklahoma, Jane went to work for the Department of Housing and Urban Development (H.U.D.) [in Murrah building], where she had been employed for 10 years. Active in union affairs for much of her life, at the time of the bombing, Jane was (and still is) president of the American Federation of Government Employees (A.F.G.E.) Union Local Number 3138, in Oklahoma City. In short, Jane Graham is a very credible witness and deserves to be heard.

What Jane Graham felt, heard and experienced, during the bombing also debunks the single bomb nonsense as well. At the time of the bombing, Jane and others were attending a "Windows" software workshop on the ninth floor of the building. As she sat down in the chair and turned on a computer, Jane remembers that the entire building began to shake. Her first thought was that she'd done something wrong with the computer. She remembers the floor"rolling" from east to west. After the shaking began, the women in charge of the computer workshop exclaimed that it must be an earthquake and for everyone to get under their desks.

Jane remembers that at this point she just sat there frozen and stunned for a few seconds. Then she recalls, ...seven...eight...nine seconds later...hearing a very large explosion and feeling it coming "up" toward them on the ninth floor from below, within the building. The last thing she remembers before she was knocked unconscious by debris was part of the roof hanging over and seeing blue sky. Her estimation of a 7-9 second interval between explosions is very close to the 10-second interval recorded by the Oklahoma Geological Survey seismograph at Norman, and should be taken very seriously. The initial shaking of the building was probably caused by the series of explosive charges placed at critical structural areas (such as those General Partin has spoken of) beginning to collapse much of the east end of the building.

What Jane Graham and others experienced during the bombing lends powerful credence to the multiple-bomb analysis of General Partin. Retired F.B.I. bureau chief Ted L. Gunderson and many others also believe there was more than one bomb. Yet the multiple-bomb theory in both trials wasn't even brought up, and when Stephen Jones [McVeigh's attorney] tried to introduce the possibility of a much larger bombing conspiracy, it was barred by the judge! With the hasty passage by congress of the anti- and counter-terrorism legislation, which would have otherwise gone nowhere, many equate what happened in Oklahoma City with Hitler's burning of the Reichstag in 1933. With much of the evidence being what it is who can legitimately argue against this point?

Jane Graham is a courageous lady for coming forward. And other bombing survivors will do the same. This is where each of you who reads this article can help. Jane Graham has given an extensive videotaped interview of what I have written about here. The interview is in a new video titled "Oklahoma Atrocity." Get a copy and show it to your family and friends. with Congress still refusing to act, it will only be in this way, with many of you helping that the real truth of this terrible atrocity will see the light of day. With thousands or tens of thousands of American's working together--one of the greatest cover-ups of the century can be broken and the truth presented to a jury in Oklahoma City.

I cannot emphasize to you, the reader, strongly enough how important the following information is, and how critical it is for as many of you as possible to act on it. A concerted effort (which this article is a part of) is currently underway in various parts of the country to get Jane Graham's videotaped testimony to as many of the bombing survivors and county and city officials as possible in Oklahoma City. A county grand jury was impanelled last [summer], in Oklahoma City, and is currently looking into the bombing.


DELTA - On April 19, 1995, at approximately 9:02 A.M. (local time) a series of explosions devastated the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City in what was by far the deadliest terrorist bombing in U.S. history. Since then, Timothy McVeigh has been convicted on all counts against him in the bombing and sentenced to death. His alleged accomplice in this horrific act, Terry Nichols, has been convicted of conspiracy and awaits sentencing.

Among the various charges; both men were accused of making and delivering a single 4800 lb. ammonium nitrate and fuel oil (ANFO) bomb to the front of the Murrah Building in a Ryder truck, which caused the terrible destruction and carnage, the aftermath of which was later witnessed by tens of millions on network television.

During both trials, the prosecution maintained that the devastation to the building and the tremendous injury and loss of life to those inside was caused solely by this single truck bomb. However, other things which occurred in the two weeks leading up to the bombing, as well as other events seen and recorded that morning, completely contradict this single truck-bomb theory.

To begin with, the seismic equipment at the Oklahoma Geological Survey at the University of Oklahoma at Norman, more than twenty miles away, registered "two" distinct ground motions some ten seconds apart at 9:02 A.M. on the morning of April 19th. And the seismometer at the Omniplex Science Museum much closer to the federal building, registered what many experts believe were as many as "six separate air blasts and shock waves," in rapid succession at the same time! Yet the government and the major-media have steadfastly reported only a single explosion!

And some of the most preeminent explosives' experts on the face of the earth have been totally ignored so far. One of these experts is Benton K. Partin, brigadier General U.S.A.F. (Retired), who did extensive analysis and study of the "pattern of damage" to the Murrah Building, and concluded that it "could not" have been caused solely by a truck bomb, parked outside the building, regardless of how much explosives it contained! Because the "asymmetrical" damage pattern to the building was not consistent with a single point of detonation.

Who is Benton K. Partin, and what qualifications does he possess to make such critical analysis? To begin with, General Partin could rightfully be called the "expert's expert," when it comes to high-explosives and bomb-damage analysis for the following reasons: In addition to spending 31 years active duty in the U.S. Air Force, 25 of those years were spent in research, design, development, test and management, of nearly every non-nuclear weapons-device in the Air Force. This included "hands-on work" at the Ballistic Research Laboratories, and Commander of the Air Force Armament Technology Laboratory. His military and professional accomplishments would literally take two or three more paragraphs to list (including: Air Force Systems command, Air Staff and the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD).

He has a B.S. in Chemical Engineering, an M.S. in Aeronautical Engineering and is a Ph.D. Candidate (academics completed) in Operations Research & Statistics. So, when one refers to General Partin as the expert's expert, concerning high-explosives and bomb-damage analysis, it is done so for a very good reason. After extensive analysis of hundreds of photographs and much videotaped footage, he released an extensive forensic report on July 30, 1995, entitled: Bomb Damage Analysis Of Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. It is an incredibly detailed scientific analysis and includes five color photographs (or Tabs). Preceding his analysis, he has a two-page "info copy" of a letter of the same date (July 30, 1995), which he sent to U.S. Senator Trent Lott of the Senate Intelligence Committee. In addition to Senator Lott's letter, General Partin sent "info copies" of this letter to all 535 members of Congress! Due to space limitations here, I will now quote just the first paragraph of this most important letter:

"The attached report contains conclusive proof that the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, was not caused solely by the truck bomb. Evidence shows that the massive destruction was primarily the result of four explosive charges placed at critical structural points at the third floor level."

A man of General Partin's military and educational background most certainly doesn't use such terms as "conclusive proof" and "evidence shows" lightly, especially when writing about high-explosives and bomb analysis. As truly incredible as it is, he has been ignored by most of our "representatives," both Democrats and Republicans in Congress!! And the media has continued to tell the American people it was all the result of a single ANFO bomb in the back of a Ryder truck.

General Partin has done extensive investigation and analysis into the World Trade Center bombing, the missile shoot-down of TWA FLIGHT 800, and several other cover-ups in recent years. Each of these, including the Oklahoma City bombing, are available on a 2 1/2 hour video for $29.00 (including shipping). General Partin's, published analysis which I have written about here is only $10.00. Write to: Benton K. Partin, 8908 Captains Row, Alexandria, Virginia 22308.

And the video "Oklahoma Atrocity," with Jane Graham's recorded deposition, is available for $13.00 from Harvestor Tapes, 11668 #244 Gateway Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90064.

The profits from the tapes put out by Harvester will go to provide more tapes which will be hand-carried to those in Oklahoma City. That is why Harvester Tapes is making this special offer to you. For only $25.00 (plus sh&h), you will be sent the video "Reichstag '95" featuring retired F.B.I. bureau chief Ted L. Gunderson and Anthony J. Hilder, discussing the Oklahoma City bombing and "Oklahoma Atrocity" (Jane Graham's recorded testimony). Your purchase of these tapes will help finance the Oklahoma city project. Harvester tapes: (310) 288-6656




This reporter talked to Mrs. Jane Graham this morning. The following are her statements: Congressman James A. Traficant Jr., Chairman--Committee Science, Transportation and Infrastructure, will meet Mrs. Graham when the Committee meets. She will giver her testimony at that time. She does not know when this event will take place. She has not been called to testify to the Oklahoma City County Grand Jury. Representative Charles Key did confirm that Mrs. Graham is on the list of witnesses to testify for the Grand Jury. Furthermore, Mrs. Graham has written to the Foreman of the Grand Jury, in care of District Attorney, Bob Macy, stating that she has important data to impart. Mr. Macy's office wrote back stating that the letter from the Foreman showed no interest in her testimony at this time, and that those concerned would get back to her "if" they become


Angie@DataSource .

Communist to the CORE GORE ? http://TeamInfinity.com/~ralph/gore http://www.thewinds.org/archive/government/israel_domination03-98.html


El Jeffe, El Capiton, Generalissimo Klintonista speaks out about the US Constitution:

"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans ..."

"And so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. Whenpersonal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it. That's what we did in the announcement I made last weekend on the public housing projects, about how we're going to have weapon sweeps and more things like that to try to make people safer in their communities."

President Bill Clinton, 3-22-94, MTV's "Enough is Enough"

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans ..." Bill Clinton (USA TODAY, 11 March 1993, page 2A)

Why cant any of these be considered a violation of the oath of office to uphold the Constitution and qualify as TREASON !!

"Gun registration is not enough." Attorney General Janet Reno, December 10, 1993 (Associated Press)

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal." - Janet Reno

"What good does it do to ban some guns. All guns should be banned." Sen. Howard Metzanbaum

"Our task of creating a socialist America can only succeed when those who would resist us have been totally disarmed." Sara Brady, Chairman, Handgun Control, to Sen. Howard Metzanbaum, The National Educator, January 1994, Page 3.


Write Peter.Navy@Rocketmail.com to obtain the BLOCKBUSTER suppressed book:

"Tragedy & Hope" by Carroll Quigley

Write him for a list of OTHER suppressed books as well.

http://TeamInfinity.com/NPL Partial List ------------------------------------------------------------------------

SALVATION: The Uniqueness of Jesus Christ

ACKNOWLEDGE: "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God". (Romans 3:23)

"God be merciful to me a sinner". (Luke 18:13)

THE ETERNAL COST OF YOUR SIN: "For the wages of sin is death". (Romans 6:23) "And so shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire (Hell): there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth". (Matthew 13:49-50)

REPENT: "Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish". (Luke 13:3) "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted
out". (Acts 3:19)

CONFESS: "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness". (I John 1:9) "If thou shalt confess with thy Mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved". (Romans 10:9)

FORSAKE: "Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts- and let him return unto the Lord...for he will abundantly pardon". (Isaiah 55:7)

BELIEVE: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begottenSon, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life". (John 3:16) "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned". (Mark 16:16)

FOLLOW JESUS: "If ye love me, keep my commandments". (John 14:15) "For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous". (I John 5:3) "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in Heaven". (Matt. 7:21) Now you're ready for water baptism. (Acts 2:38)



TO RECEIVE email from ralph: send email to ralph@TeamInfinity.com and in the Subject make sure your email address and the word GO-RALPH (no spaces) is in the subject.

TO STOP RECEIVING email from ralph: send email to ralph@TeamInfinity.com and in the Subject make sure your email address and the word WHOA-RALPH (no spaces) is in the subject.

[The New American Homepage]

OKC Bombing: Prior Knowledge


Evidence of Prior Knowledge

by William F. Jasper

Did agents of the FBI, ATF, DEA, Marshals Service, or other federal
agencies have foreknowledge of a plot to blow up the Murrah Building? If
so, was it acquired by wiretaps or other technical means? Were we warned by
foreign intelligence sources? Or did these or other federal agencies have
informants or agents actually operating within the bombing conspiracy? If
specific knowledge of the planned terrorist act was indeed in the hands of
federal law enforcement departments ahead of time, why was appropriate
action not taken to avert the deadly disaster?

A growing mountain of very troubling evidence and an increasing lineup of
witnesses prompt these questions. The New American first examined the issue
of prior knowledge in our December 11, 1995 issue in a detailed report
which presented a host of documents, witnesses, and jarring discrepancies
indicating advance warning of the April 19th bombing. Despite repeated
official denials of any forewarning, proof continues to mount that there
was widespread knowledge in the federal law enforcement community that a
"major event" was coming down.

Where Was the ATF?

The New American has reported previously on the evidence fueling charges
that the ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms) must have been privy
to information of an impending attack on that fateful April morning.
Bombing victim Edye Smith, whose two young sons Chase and Colton were
killed in the Murrah Building's day-care center, first drew America's
attention to troubling rumors of an ATF tip-off during a live CNN broadcast
in which she asked: "Where was ATF? All 15 or 17 of their employees
survived, and they lived - they're on the ninth floor. They were the target
of this explosion, and where were they? Did they have a warning sign? And
did they think it might be a bad day to go into the office? They had an
option to not go to work that day, and my kids didn't get that option.
Nobody else in the building got that option. And we're just asking
questions, we're not making accusations. We just want to know, and they're
telling us, 'Keep your mouth shut, don't talk about it.'"

Lester D. Martz, special agent in charge of the Dallas ATF office,
responded to the grieving young mother's concerns in a May 23rd press
release: "I strongly suspect that these malicious rumors are fueled by the
same sources as the negative rhetoric that has been recently circulating
about law enforcement officers. The facts are that ATF's employees in
Oklahoma City were carrying out their assigned duties as they would any
work day, and several of them were injured in the explosion."

Moreover, claimed Martz, "Several ATF employees were actually heroes on
April 19th." His press release then went on to relate an apocryphal tale of

ATF's Resident Agent in Charge Alex McCauley was with a DEA agent in the
elevator when the bomb exploded. The elevator dropped in a free fall from
the eighth floor to the third. The two men were trapped in the smoke-filled
elevator.... On their fourth attempt, they managed to break through the
doors and escape from the elevator. The agents made their way to the
stairwell and brought with them 10 or 15 people they found along the

"Pure Fantasy"

Incredibly, this tale was accepted as gospel by the media without any
verification whatsoever. However, one reporter, J.D. Cash of the McCurtain
Daily Gazette in Idabel, Oklahoma, did his homework and discovered a fatal
flaw. Cash interviewed members of the elevator inspection and repair crew
who were at the site scant minutes after the explosion. Repairman Duane
James told the Gazette that McCauley's story was "pure fantasy." James said
that he and other members of his crew checked and double-checked each
elevator that terrible morning to make certain that no one was trapped

According to James, the elevators were equipped with safety switches to
protect against excessive speed and acceleration. "None of those switches
were tripped on any of the elevators in that building," James told the
Gazette. "I, along with other men with our company, checked the equipment
several times. Absolutely no elevators dropped that morning." In fact, said
James, it is impossible for modern elevators like those in the Murrah
Building to drop "unless you cut the cables, because they are
counter-balanced to protect occupants from just that sort of danger."

Oscar Johnson, president of Midwestern Elevator, the company which employs
Duane James, agreed that the falling elevator scenario could not be true.
"None of the elevators fell," Johnson told The New American. "All of the
elevators' cables were intact." Moreover, Johnson pointed out that, if a
free-fall of five stories had occurred, those inside would have suffered
severe injuries.

Johnson said that on the morning of April 19th, two of his technicians were
about to begin an inspection of the Murrah Building's elevators when the
bomb went off. The men had met with a General Services Administration
inspector at the federal courthouse across the street from the south side
of the Murrah Building at nine o'clock. All three men were walking through
the tunnel under 4th Street to the Murrah Building when the explosion
occurred. Within just a couple minutes of the blast they were at the scene
of the devastation, checking elevators, assisting survivors, searching for
trapped victims, and removing bodies.

"Within about eight to ten minutes, we had about ten people at the scene,"
Johnson told The New American. Getting the elevators operational again was
a top priority for the rescue effort. Johnson, who had serviced the Murrah
Building elevators for many years and was intimately familiar with the
building, insists that the ATF account of Agent McCauley's elevator fall
simply could not have happened. The New American has examined many of the
dozens of photographs taken by Johnson and others of the elevators,
elevator shafts, cables, pulleys, and safety switches; they bear out his
assertion that the cable systems and switches were all intact.

While the obvious ATF fabrication about the falling elevator does not prove
that the ATF had prior knowledge about the bombing, it does seriously
impeach the credibility of ATF spokesmen and the veracity of the agency's
assertions and denials. This is important to keep in mind when assessing
other serious challenges to the official ATF storyline.

Early Admission

On September 12th, television station KFOR, Oklahoma City's NBC affiliate,
broadcast interviews with three witnesses who attested that ATF agents
admitted to them to being tipped in advance of the bombing. The witnesses,
whose identities were shielded in "shadow" interviews, arrived at the bomb
scene shortly after the blast. The first witness worked just a few blocks
from the Murrah Building and rushed to the explosion site minutes after the
blast to find his wife who worked inside the bombed-out building. He and
his wife knew many of the ATF personnel, since she worked in close
proximity to them in another federal agency. Spotting an ATF agent whom he
did not recognize, the husband asked him to contact other ATF agents to see
if his wife had been found. The witness told KFOR's Brad Edwards that the
ATF agent "started getting a little bit nervous. He tried reaching someone
on a two-way radio, [but] couldn't get anybody. I told him I wanted an
answer right then. He said they were in debriefing, that none of the agents
had been in there. They'd been tipped by their pagers not to come in to
work that day. Plain as day out of his mouth. Those were the words he

The second witness interviewed by KFOR was the first witness' boss. He was
standing with the first witness when the ATF agent made the comments, and
he confirmed to KFOR the accuracy of the first witness' testimony. The
third KFOR witness was a female rescue worker. When she asked an ATF agent
on the scene if any of his fellow agents were still in the building, she
was told that the agents "weren't here" at the office that morning.

We have interviewed the first witness and find his story very convincing.
He has nothing to gain and much to lose by coming forward. His wife, who
survived the explosion, sustained serious injuries and he does not want to
subject her to additional stress from controversy. Moreover, in spite of
her blast-related disabilities, she has been able partially to resume her
former job - a job that provides important income, a job that they are
fully aware is susceptible to political pressure and termination if they
become too vocal.

Denial and Confirmation

Was the Oklahoma City Fire Department given advance warning of a terrorist
attack immediately before the bombing? Apparently so. Glenn Wilburn,
grandfather of bombing victims Chase and Colton Smith, had heard several
reports concerning FBI tipoffs to the fire department before the blast and
decided to check them out for himself. When he asked Assistant Chief
Charles Gaines about the matter, he was met with denial. Walking out of the
chief's office, he went down the hall to the office of Chief Dispatcher
Harvey Weathers and asked the same question. "Harvey said yes, they had
received a message from the FBI on the Friday before the bombing that they
should be on alert,94" Wilburn told The New American. He said he then
told Weathers, "Well, you're going to be surprised to learn that Chief
Gaines' memory is failing. He says it never happened." According to
Wilburn, Weathers then responded, "Well, you asked me and I told you. I'm
not going to lie for anybody. A lot of people don't want to get involved in

According to Wilburn, two other dispatchers corroborated Weathers' story
about the Friday warning from the FBI. After reflecting on the discrepancy
between the response of Chief Gaines and the replies of the dispatchers,
Wilburn told The New American, "Actually, both accounts are probably
correct. When I asked Chief Gaines, I was under the impression that the
[FBI] warning had come in on Monday. So when he said 'No,' he was obviously
being sly, knowing that it had come in on Friday and that I was off by a
few days. So he could deny it without actually lying."

The matter might be resolved by the fire department's radio log tapes -
except that the department claims the tapes for the period in question were
"accidentally" recorded over. The department is also fighting a subpoena of
the dispatchers by the Wilburns in their civil suit filed against Timothy

Judicial Forewarning

On December 1, 1995, U.S. District Judge Wayne Alley was removed as the
presiding judge in the bombing case shortly after it was revealed that he
had received warning of stepped-up security and increased concern over bomb
threats before the April 19th explosion. Alley, who had been appointed to
the case on August 10th, had been challenged by defense lawyers who
contended he could not be impartial since his judge's chambers, along with
the entire federal courthouse across the street from the Murrah Building,
had been so heavily damaged. That line of argument did not seem to be
making any progress, however, until the matter of prior knowledge was

On April 20th, the day after the explosion, the Oregonian, Oregon's largest
daily newspaper, interviewed Judge Alley, who was born and raised in
Portland, Oregon. Reporter Dave Hogan wrote in the Oregonian:

As a federal judge whose office faces the Alfred P. Murrah Building across
the street in Oklahoma City, Wayne Alley felt lucky that he didn't go to
his office Wednesday....

The judge said the bombing came just a few weeks after security officials
had warned him to take extra precautions.

"Let me just say that within the past two or three weeks, information has
been disseminated ... that indicated concerns on the part of people who
ought to know that we ought to be a little bit more careful," he said.

Alley ... said he was cautioned to be on the lookout for "people casing
homes or wandering about in the courthouse who aren't supposed to be there,
[and] letter bombs. There has been an increased vigilance."

Had Judge Alley failed to show up at the office on April 19th because he
had been tipped - like the ATF agents - that it might be dangerous to do
so? He hasn't said, but this much is clear: As soon as the issue of his
possible prior knowledge was raised, Alley was jerked from the case with
amazing speed. The defense team, which had been trying unsuccessfully for
months to disqualify Judge Alley, was apprised of the Oregonian interview
and submitted it as evidence of his unsuitability on November 30th. Presto!
In less than 48 hours a federal appeals court ruled that a "reasonable
person could not help but harbor doubts" about Alley's impartiality. What
is particularly interesting in all of this, however, is that the appeals
court ruling - as well as most media coverage of it - conspicuously failed
to mention the Oregonian story and the whole issue of prior knowledge.

"Fatwa" Death Threat?

Another puzzling hint of federal prior knowledge comes from the U.S.
Marshals Service. On March 22nd, a little more than three weeks before the
Oklahoma City bombing, the Newark, New Jersey Star-Ledger reported that
"U.S. law enforcement authorities have obtained information that Islamic
terrorists may be planning suicide attacks against federal courthouses and
government installations in the United States. The attacks, it is feared,
would be designed to attract worldwide press attention through the murder
of innocent victims."

The story, by Star-Ledger correspondent Robert Rudolph, continued:

The Star-Ledger has learned that U.S. law enforcement officials have
received a warning that a "fatwa," a religious ruling similar to the death
sentence targeting author Salmon Rushdie, has been issued against federal
authorities as a result of an incident during the trial last year of four
persons in the bombing of the World Trade Center in New York.

The disclosure was made in the confidential memorandum issued by the U.S.
Marshals Service in Washington calling for stepped-up security at federal
facilities throughout the nation....

According to the memo, the information about the threat was obtained from
an unidentified "informed source" who said the death sentence was
specifically directed against U.S. Marshals Service personnel....

The Marshals Service memo said the agency believes that "there is
sufficient threat potential to request that a heightened level of security
awareness and caution be implemented at all Marshals Service-protected
facilities nationwide."

The memo, issued by U.S. Marshals Service Director Eduardo Gonzalez, warned
that attacks may be designed to "target as many victims as possible and
draw as much media coverage as possible."

No "Islamic fundamentalists" have taken credit for the Oklahoma City
bombing and, as we have reported previously, the federal government is
bending over backwards to draw attention away from all evidence pointing
toward any involvement by Iraqis or other Middle Eastern elements.
Nonetheless, details of the warning and the timing of the Oklahoma City
blast seem to indicate that the memo may have pertained to the mass murder
at the Murrah Building.

An Unheeded Warning

Especially alarming is the revelation that a federal informant had
delivered what appears to be a very specific and accurate warning about the
impending Oklahoma bombing to U.S. Justice Department officials less than
two weeks before the deadly blast - only to have his warning ignored. U.S.
Attorney Henry Solano in Denver confirms that his office granted immunity
last September to a man who claimed to have information about a plot to
bomb a federal building. This same informant delivered a letter to the
Justice Department on April 6th of last year claiming to have "specific
information that within two weeks" a federal building was to be bombed. The
informant's handwritten letter stated:

After leaving Denver for what I thought would be a long time, I returned
here last night because I have specific information that within two weeks a
federal building(s) is to be bombed in this area or nearby....

I would not ignore this specific request for you personally to contact me
immediately regarding a plot to blow up a federal bldg.... If you and/or
your office does not contact me as I so request herein, I will never again
contact any law enforcement agency, federal or state, regarding those
matters [indecipherable word] in the letter of immunity.

After the April 19th bombing, spokesmen for the Justice Department stated
that they did not - and still do not - deem the informant to be credible.
How then to explain that a few months earlier they had deemed him credible
enough to grant him immunity? That is not a prize which federal prosecutors
dispense frivolously to every "informant" who walks through the door. The
informant's immunity letter of September 14, 1994 on U.S. Justice
Department stationery reads:

This letter is to memorialize the agreement between you and the United
States of America, by the undersigned Assistant United States Attorney. The
terms of this agreement are as follows:

1. You have contacted the U.S. Marshals Service on today's date indicating
that you have information concerning a conspiracy and/or attempt to destroy
United States court facilities in [redacted] and possibly other cities.

2. The United States agrees that any statement and/or information that you
provide relevant to this conspiracy/conspiracies or attempts will not be
used against you in any criminal proceeding. Further, the United States
agrees that no evidence derived from the information or statements provided
by you will be used in any way against you....

According to the informant, he was acting as a courier transporting illegal
drugs from Kingman, Arizona to Las Vegas and Denver when he discovered C-4
explosives in a delivery package. He also says he overheard discussions
about a plot to blow up a federal building - or buildings - in the Midwest
sometime in mid-April 1995. The man apparently had no compunctions about
participating in the illegal narcotics trade, but complicity in murder and
mass destruction meant taking a step beyond where he was willing to go. The
alleged conspirators, he said, were Latin American and/or Middle Eastern
with Arabic names.

The Kingman connection is particularly noteworthy. Kingman, of course, was
home to Timothy McVeigh and Michael Fortier, and Terry Nichols is reported
to have visited McVeigh in Kingman a number of times. According to our
information, the informant did not report seeing any of the accused trio or
hearing their names in connection with the bomb plot. However, as we have
reported previously in The New American (September 4th, "Searching for John
Doe No. 2" and October 16th, "Startling OKC Developments"), and in our
article beginning on page 37 in this issue, reliable witnesses have
identified apparent Middle Eastern accomplices in the company of McVeigh in
the days prior to April 19th and on that fateful morning with McVeigh in
and near the Ryder truck.

Trade Center Attack

What makes the informant's story especially disturbing is that it so
closely parallels the situation in America's second most spectacular
terrorist event, the World Trade Center bombing. What should have been
thoroughly investigated in that case - but was instead quickly covered up
by federal officials and compliant media allies - were the charges by a key
federal informant and an FBI agent that the death and mayhem caused by that
bombing could also have been avoided had FBI officials not ignored the
repeated warnings and clear evidence provided by their own operatives.

Ralph Blumenthal opened his story in the New York Times for October 28,
1993 with this sensational bombshell: "Law enforcement officials were told
that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up
the World Trade Center, and planned to thwart them by secretly substituting
harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast."
Blumenthal continued:

The informant was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the
fake powder, but the plan was called off by an FBI supervisor who had other
ideas about how the informer, Emad A. Salem, should be used, the informer

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape
recordings Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law enforcement
agents, portrays the authorities as in a far better position than
previously known to foil the Feb. 26 bombing of New York City's tallest

According to Salem, a former Egyptian army colonel who was able to gain
access to Sheik Abdel-Rahman's inner circle while working for the FBI, he
was originally supposed to substitute "phony powder" for the explosive
ingredients used in the bomb, but was foiled by an FBI supervisor who "came
and messed it up."

The "mess up" apparently was caused when the FBI supervisor changed the
terms of the Bureau's agreement with Salem and tried to force him to
testify. "But that wasn't the deal Salem had made nine months earlier. He
agreed to work only undercover," according to New York Newsday reporters
Jim Dwyer, David Kocieniewski, Deidre Murphy, and Peg Tyre in their 1994
book on the Trade Center bombing, Two Seconds Under the World.

FBI counterintelligence officer Nancy Floyd had tried unsuccessfully to get
her superiors to take Salem's warnings seriously, Newsday's investigative
quartet report in their book:

A few weeks after the World Trade Center bombing, one of Floyd's
supervisors called her into his office and asked her bluntly what, in her
opinion, went wrong back then. "I may be nailing my coffin lid down," she
said. "But the bottom line comes to this ... this thing was handled
completely wrong from the very beginning.... All they wanted to do was have
him testify ... Emad had the information about the bombs and where they
wanted to have them placed. If we had done what we were supposed to have
done, we would have known about it ... we would have used our heads and
come up with the solution of trying to neutralize the situation." [Emphasis

Amazingly, after a few initial reports in the Establishment press on the
FBI/Salem connection to the Trade Center bombers, the story fell off the
media radar completely. There was no accountability for this fatal "mess
up" which left six dead and over 1,000 injured.

Are we faced with a similar "mess up" in Oklahoma City? Is this another
"failure" that will be conveniently swept under the rug? These are
life-and-death questions that demand genuine, truthful answers. Anything
less than a full-fledged investigation is an invitation to still more
deceit and cover-up - and even more deadly disasters in the future.

Source: The New American, May 13, 199, pp. 31-35


Overview - Forensic Evidence - Mulitple John Does - Prior Knowledge -
Cover-Up - OKC Special Issues - OKC articles - The New American main page -
The New American Back Issues - Subject Index - Comments


(above page is down as of May 13. 2000)


THE NEW AMERICAN - Copyright 1996-1997, American Opinion Publishing,

P.O. Box 8040, Appleton, WI 54913
Homepage: http://www.jbs.org/tna.htm
Subscriptions: $39.00/year (26 issues) -1-800-727-TRUE
purposes to allow individual file transfer, Usenet, and non-commercial
mail-list posting only. All other copyright privileges reserved. Address
reposting requests to tna@jbs.org or the above address.

Copyright 1996-1997 American Opinion Publishing, Inc.

Read excerpts from the book
"Oklahoma Bombing and the Politics of Terror"
and see why it has been banned at...:

"Oklahoma Bombing and the Politics of Terror"


McVeigh's "Confession"

Mind Control & Timothy McVeigh's Rise from "Robotic" Soldier to Mad Bomber

Those Who Died

Subscribe to apfn-1
chooser.gif (706373 bytes)
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

American Patriot Friends Network

"... a network of net workers..."

Without Justice, there is JUST_US!

APFN Message Board

APFN Sitemap

APFN Contents Page

APFN Home Page

E-Mail: apfn@apfn.org


Last updated on 03/05/13 11:22 PM